Dendrobium orchid

Dendrobium orchid
Dendrobium orchid from my collection

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My lifelong fascination with orchids

Hello! This is my first post on my experiences growing orchids at home on a budget, and in fact, on anything orchid related that catches my fancy. I have had a fascination with orchids for most of my life, and have maintained my own orchid collection for many years on and off. When I get a chance, I also like to visit parts of the world where orchids grow naturally, and to marvel at these beautiful blooms in their native habitat. Join me in my journey as I experiment with ways to grow orchids with minimal equipment and set up, i.e., how most people might grow them at home. And I hope you enjoy my accounts of orchids I have met and enjoyed on my travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment